THE SQUARE TOWER
About the project
At Shawa Architecture, we love sharp designs with prominent straight lines. In this building, the multi-level mass has endless number of elements where only straight lines are used. The top of the tower is decorated with the steel structure's lines seamlessly coming out from the mass and continuing upwards, creating an optical illusion of the mass being higher and 'scraping the sky'. The Square Tower has large windows and spacious balconies. We used the combination of beige and dark gray for the cladding to give the building a sophisticated modern appearance. It is already complete and proudly stands in Dubai JVC area by the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. It is also located opposite the O2 Tower that is also one of our projects.
- Click to view the interior design of the apartments
- Click to view the interior design of the public areas
- Click to view the interior design of the gym
- Click to view the project animation
- Click to view the design and construction progress video
Click to view a similar design.
Modeling + Rendering + Supervising